Daily Monitor
Why has my baby tested HIV positive?
If you got infected during pregnancy without treatment, the baby has about a 25 per cent chance of contracting HIV and about 70 to 75 per cent during labour and delivery apart from risking transmitting the infection during breastfeeding
Views : 1. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.
 
The Independent
Training of health workers on rapid HIV recency testing starts in Tooro
Kampala, Uganda | THE INDEPENDENT | The Ministry of Health has started training health workers on the new measures aimed at combating HIV/Aids. According to Geoffrey Taasi, the Program Officer HIV Testing Services at the Ministry of Health, the “Rapid HIV Recency Assay”, is aimed...
Views : 14. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.
 
New Vision
Views : 1. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.
 
New Vision
Views : 9. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.
 
Daily Monitor
Views : 6. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.
 
New Vision
Views : 8. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.
 
New Vision
Views : 4. Votes : 0. Shares : 0.